CONTRACT LIFECYLE MANAGEMENT
Kalexius provides commercial contracts management services to corporations to support them in a variety of scenarios and across different industries.
Our teams support in-house legal departments by drafting, negotiating and managing contracts.
OUTSOURCING | We outsource business as usual activities such as higher volume contract types which are transactional/lower value;
OWNERSHIP | We take ownership of high volume re-papering and remediation projects;
DATA | We administer large volumes of data in relation to an organization’s contracts.
Kalexius helps reduce the pressure on in-house legal departments from a workload perspective thanks to tailored solutions; we deliver high-quality work in a more cost-effective fashion than instructing law firms. We offer these services across both sales side and procurement side contracts.
Where required by the client, Kalexius offers full contract lifecycle management.
- Kalexius set up an offshore contract negotiation team supervised by an onshore lawyer. The solution was supported by an online contracts platform where the client could upload incoming agreements, track their progress and download the final versions.
- We created metrics and made the contract negotiation cycle measurable, cost-effective and reliable, therefore taking pressure off the client's shoulders.
- Kalexius drafted precise playbooks and training materials to enable the offshore team to manage most of the contract negotiation process. Thanks to this setup, the offshore team gained enough experience to manage the process with minimal supervision by onshore lawyers.
- Through the online contracts platform, the client could visualize progress of all ongoing negotiations and intervene to change priorities or give additional instructions for specific counterparties.
- Kalexius’ quality control program ensures consistent and reliable outcomes from year to year. Simultaneously, continuous improvement efforts have allowed the team to reduce contract cycle time further every year.