Kalexius is a leading provider of outsourced legal services to law firms and in-house legal departments in Europe and North America. We are currently hiring juniors with no prior experience required.
Junior Legal Associates with no prior experience required.
This is a great opportunity for junior level candidates looking to gain experience in the legal industry. Our junior lawyers work closely with our senior lawyers in Mauritius and in USA to support our clients globally.
- Performing legal research, preparing and drafting corporate legal documents such as statutes, decisions, minutes of meetings, shareholders’ agreements and related documents, as well as commercial contracts;
- Providing document management, due diligence and investigation services in relation to complex court and arbitral proceedings;
- Managing trademark portfolios (monitoring trademarks and domain names, drafting of complex pre-litigation and litigation documents both in French and in English, follow-up of legal procedures, analysing complex files and providing legal advices);
- Liaising with correspondent foreign counsels and notaries globally;
- Providing administrative support to the company;
- Providing further legal and paralegal support services as required.
- Recent graduate with a university degree from a university of good standing in any relevant field, including but not limited to LLB or law and management;
- Outstanding speaking and drafting skills in French and in English;
- Strong ability to identify typographical errors as well as mistakes in grammar and punctuation in French;
- Passion for detail and a meticulous approach to their work;
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment for some of the most demanding clients in the world;
- Willingess to be proactive and assist his/her superiors in their assignments;
- Good computer skills including a good command of MS Word and MS Excel.
Successful candidates will receive training upon taking up their positions.
The position will be located in Ebene. Short-listed candidates will be asked to undergo a series of tests before a final decision is made.
The resume and cover letter must be submitted in French. As a rule, applications in English will not be considered.