Kalexius develops integrated solutions that help companies protect and unlock the value of their intellectual property assets.
Our teams of lawyers, engineers and consultants manage trademarks, patents and domain names worldwide. They rely on our unique blend of senior expertise and first-class onshore and offshore delivery capabilities to design outstanding tech- and process-led solutions.
Our services cover all asset classes throughout the entire IP lifecycle and allow multinational companies to leverage the value of their IP assets globally.
Case study 1.
Managing a team of trademark specialists for an international client.
How we solved it
- The client was experiencing significant turnover in its trademark management team. The client wanted to stabilise the team and reduce costs.
- Kalexius set up an agile, tech- and process-oriented team comprising onshore and offshore lawyers and paralegals.
- The team has been in operations for over 5 years with virtually no turnover and significantly lower costs.
- New technology was deployed and workflow processes were mapped, formalized and improved on a continuous basis.
Key success factors
- The client gave us full control of the team, allowing us to implement our approach to team management and staff retention without interference.
- The client fully engaged in mapping, formalizing and improving existing processes, allowing us to design and continuously improve a powerful operating model for the team.