Kalexius provides managed corporate secretarial services to companies worldwide.
Our specialist teams handle the day-to-day management of corporate entities and ensure that they remain in good standing at all times.
They provide internal clients with a single point of contact for all corporate compliance matters globally and implement changes to their corporate structures on an on-going basis.
Their services typically include:
- entity management, including annual compliance services and routine changes;
- corporate health checks;
- corporate secretarial project management;
- board support services.
Our global network of correspondents help us keep track of corporate compliance requirements in virtually all jurisdictions, with a particular focus on emerging markets. They assist us in implementing these requirements in relation to our clients’ entities, including in making necessary filings with local authorities in a timely manner.
Our clients benefit from greater consistency in the treatment of their corporate portfolio, immediate and up-to-date access to their subsidiary information as well as increased scalability and cost savings.
Case study 1.
Designing and implementing a new corporate entity management strategy for a rapidly growing company.
How we solved it
- The client, a world leader in the travel industry, had grown quickly over the years with entities in 50+ jurisdictions globally but corporate entity management had failed to keep up. There was no system, no process and often no documentation in place.
- Kalexius deployed a two-pronged strategy covering (i) a consulting phase to map the client’s structure, understand its needs and design the best solution including CLM software, internal processes and the right team and (ii) an implementation phase where Kalexius delivers ongoing corporate housekeeping services to the client.
- The implementation phase consisted in leveraging (i) a dedicated, multi-shore Kalexius team, (ii) state-of-the-art entity software through our partner and (iii) continuously improving processes, including the coordination of local counsel and monitoring of local regulatory changes in all jurisdictions.
- The client is fully compliant in all jurisdictions. Internal stakeholders (e.g. local managers) are engaged and actively take part in maintaining corporate compliance.
Key success factors
- The Kalexius team was made fully responsible for corporate compliance throughout the client’s organisation while being entirely integrated with the client’s internal legal team.
- Kalexius leveraged technology and its extensive experience in project management, process design and international counsel management to develop lean and impactful corporate compliance processes that address internal stakeholders’ needs while minimizing operational disruption.