Kalexius is a leading provider of outsourced legal services to law firms and in-house legal departments in Europe and North America. We are currently hiring several Administrative Assistants.
Administrative assistants with at least 3 years’ experience in an administrative role.
Prior knowledge of law is not required. Successful candidates will work under the supervision of our teams of lawyers and will assist them in their duties to their clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Entering data on the client’s platform, updating the client’s platform;
- Assisting with Intellectual Property portfolios;
- Managing internal and clients’ deadline (reporting to lawyers to ensure deadlines are met);
- Providing administrative support to the company (HR, Administration tasks);
- Providing further paralegal support services as required.
- University degree from a university of good standing in any relevant field, including but not limited to French, English, economic, history and social studies.
- Outstanding speaking and drafting skills in French and a good command of English;
- Strong ability to identify typographical errors as well as mistakes in grammar and punctuation in French;
- Passion for detail and a meticulous approach to their work;
- Ability and willingness to be productive and work under pressure in a fast-paced within tight deadlines;
- Good computer skills including a good command of MS Word and MS Excel.
Successful candidates will receive training upon taking up their positions.
The position will be located in Ebene. Short-listed candidates will be asked to undergo a series of tests before a final decision is made.
The resume and cover letter must be submitted in French. As a rule, applications in English will not be considered.